The national government has taken measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. These also apply to Rotterdam.
General measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Always stay 1.5 metres away from other people.
- Do not go to busy places.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash your hands often with soap.
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and get tested
- Work from home if possible.
For information surrounding group gatherings, education, public transport and other topics, please visit the (English) website by the national government:
For questions about the coronavirus, our telephone number 14 010 is available Monday-Friday from 8 am until 8 pm, and Saturday from 9 am until 5 pm. For changes in the services of the municipality please see link below:
For the latest information, see the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) website and the website of the Rotterdam-Rijnmond Municipal Health Service (GGD) (in Dutch).