About the contents of www.rotterdam.nl
What can you expect from our council information?
- We aim at up to date content.
- We aim at understandable language.
- Whenever you submit a question, idea or suggestion you will receive an acknowledgment within five working days. You will receive an answer not later than four weeks after our first response – we will inform you timely should any delays occur.
All Council content on this website is marked by the council logo.
For questions about council information on this site please use email@example.com:
- For questions to Mayor and Aldermen:
- For general enquiries relating to administration and policy:
- For questions and/or suggestions regarding this website:
If you have any questions for the council you can also contact the City Service Points (Stadswinkels)or call 14010. Outside the Netherlands, please dial +31 10 2671625.
For complaints about the council:
Please always include your name and email address for contact purposes.
Traffic data gathered from visits to http://www.rotterdam.nl/ is used for site improvement and statistical purposes only. Personal data are used exclusively for answering questions or suggestions, and are deleted afterwards.
Use of content from this site for personal, non-commercial use is permitted. The city of Rotterdam reserves all intellectual rights on council information on http://www.rotterdam.nl/, including content items, visual material, logo’s, illustrations and images. Should you want to use any of the aforementioned material, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rotterdam.nl is a city portal. This means that this site contains both council-supplied content as well as from other parties in the city. You will find the logo of the supplying party in the upper right hand page corner. All participants in the website are responsible for their own published content.